How long do hot dogs stay good once you open the package and put it in the fridge?
Dracheskind Asked: How long do hot dogs stay good once you open the package and put it in the fridge?
I have a pack of Hebrew National hot dogs that I opened on Friday and the last 3 dogs are still sitting in the fridge.Is it safe to cook them on the grill and eat?
Yeah there fine. Check the expiration date
I would say not past the expiration date cuz they do expire. And make sure you keep em sealed in a plastic ziploc so it stays fresh and doesnt dry out. My brothers do that all the time at home.
They should be fine.Just check to see if they are slimy or smell funny.In the future, just freeze them.
Yes, they should be fine.An opened properly re-wrapped package of hot dogs should be OK for 5 or 6 days.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how long are hot dogs good for after opened
- how long can hot dogs last in the refrigerator
- how long are hot dogs good for after opening
- how long do hot dogs stay good once opened
- how long are hot dogs good in the fridge
- how long to hot dogs last when opened
- how long do open hot dogs last in the fridge
- how long do hot dogs last after opening package
- how long do hot dogs last in fridge
- open package of hot dogs expiration date